Executive Master in Technology Management
Technology management may alternatively be described as the combined planning, design, optimization, operation, and control of technological goods, processes, and services; a more accurate description would be the management of technology’s usage for human benefit. This programme is a multidisciplinary degree that educate students how to build, manage, and maintain technology infrastructure in a business.
Upon completing the programme, students will obtain a Executive Master in Technology Management that is awarded by Universiti Malaysia Sarawak.
- Executive Bachelor / Bachelor Degree with 3 years working experiences at least age 30 years depends on UNIMAS Senate Approval
Can be completed within 12 months.
The programme is delivered face to face for full time students through lectures and tutorials.
We also have an option of Flexible Distributed Learning in which students may opt for the self-study package in which students are given access to E Learning portals such as Spectrum2u and Microsoft Teams portal for guidance.
- Quality Manager
- Technology Culture and People
- Business Ethics and Governance
- Technology Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Research Methods
- Evaluation and Contract
- Maintenance Management
- Manufacturing Process
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Engineering Project Management
- Project Paper
- Coursework / Assignment = 70%
- Assessments = 30%
- Individual Assignments
- Group Assignments
- Case Studies
Tuition Fee (GBP) : RM 16,000.00