LINCOLN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, MY
The DBA exposes candidates to critical management issues and relevant theories; ensures that students acquire a thorough understanding of all the aspects related to this programme and requires them to demonstrate a post-MBA level of conceptual understanding. It has been designed to develop, their ability to, source, analyze, interpret,explain and link data, communicate research effectively as well as expeditiously and translate concepts into practice.
For successful completion of PhD degree in LUC, each candidate should publish minimum of Four research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln affiliation.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) (Level 7, MQF); or
- Other qualification that is equivalent to the above mentioned qualification.
Can be completed within 36 months.
The programme is delivered face to face for full time students through lectures and tutorials.
We also have an option of Flexible Distributed Learning in which students may opt for the self-study package in which students are given access to E Learning portals such as Spectrum2u and Microsoft Teams portal for guidance.
- Research Design
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Philosophy and Strategy
- Research methodology
- Research Analysis Techniques
- Current Issues in Economics
- Entrepreneurship management
- Global Enterprise and Leadership
- Recent trends in Financial Decision Making
- Doctoral Dissertation
75 – 79
70 – 74
65 – 69
60 – 64
55 – 59
50 – 54
45 – 49
40 – 44
35 – 39
0 – 34
All units within this programme are assessed by Lincoln University College
- Individual Assignments
- Group Assignments
- Case Studies