CHARISMA UNIVERSITY, TCI
The Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in Business Administration represents Charisma University’s highest achievement in education for those individuals who aspire to be executives, civil servants, or entrepreneurs equipped with world-class skills and knowledge to not only survive, but to thrive in a competitive business environment. As such, our program provides the most comprehensive training on various managerial theories and practices, which encompass research methodologies and other, related disciplines that are vital to advanced business decision-making. Successful completion of our program may serve as a catalyst for businessmen who desire top executive positions in first-rate multinational companies. The program is a fundamentally sound educational opportunity, grounded on its primary aim to further expand the students’ appreciation of national and international management issues The course concentration will help students who desire to perform on the international stage with personal efforts to improve our global society. Consistent with this objective is the aim to inculcate outstanding competence, based on theory and practice, in dealing with administrative conflicts associated with numerous management issues. The program aims to produce business professionals who well equipped and active in the field of applied business research.
Program Learning Outcomes
- To undertake a scholarly research with an aim to devise a new strategic management plan for a
specific corporation in support of its existing developmental design;
- To conduct lectures or seminar about a study undertaken which focuses on providing business
resolution and growth strategies of an organization;
- To provide trainings in several private and government groups as to practice knowledge gained in
various business disciplines and instill positive changes in managerial attitude and work ethics;
- To gain thorough knowledge of scholarly and scientific research methods and their application in
- To acquire critical thinking, conceptual and analytical skills;
- To grasp both the seminal theories and the latest practices in business and public sector
- To obtain intensive knowledge of practice and theory in a chosen field of business or public
- To utilize tools to perform original applied research that advances knowledge;
- To appreciate ethical, cultural and global issues and their impact on business theory and practices;
- To develop skills necessary for effective decision making in complex environments through
integrating practical knowledge with theoretic insights;
- To develop enhanced skills in the research, teaching, entrepreneurial, managerial and strategic
knowledge in business;
- To be capable of examining any formal organization and determine its strengths, weaknesses,
opportunities and threats; and utilize these discoveries to make accurate business decisions and
- To cultivate visionary thoughts in managing change within a dynamic business environment.
Upon completing the programme, students will obtain a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Business Administration that is awarded by Charisma University.
- Proof of documentation attesting to two years of professional experience, in the form of resumes or letters of recommendation
- Proof of Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from accredited colleges or universities. At the discretion of the school Dean, Doctorate seeking students with less than 3.0 GPA of Master’s degree may be conditionally admitted into the program and required to maintain a minimum of 3.3 GPA for 12 consecutive semester hours in the program.
The programme is designed to be delivered over a period of 36 – 48 months.
At Mission Skills Academy, the programme below is conducted through Flexible Distributed Learning in which students guided by tutors from Mission Skill Academy.
Student is given access to the ELearning4u portal.
Student is given access our ELearning4u portal that is fully equipped with lecture notes, video links, textbooks, tutorial questions and other academic tools as a guidance for students studying at their own pace.
- Dissertation – Practical Research I (Proposal)
- Dissertation – Practical Research II (Review of Related Literature & Methodology)
- Dissertation – Practical Research III (Data Collection & Analysis)
- Dissertation – Practical Research IV (Dissertation complete and Oral Defense)
Comprehensive Examination (1 Credit)
Students intending to pursue doctoral degrees must take and pass a comprehensive examination after they have completed their non-dissertation courses, because it is a pre-requisite of the dissertation courses. One of the purposes of this examination is to sufficiently assess students’ full knowledge on the dissertation title they wish to research.
Dissertation Courses (14 Credits)
The following courses in dissertation are all required for graduation from Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Business of Administration Program. Dissertation must be taken when all the non-dissertation courses are completed. No more than one dissertation course should be taken per session.Each non-dissertation and dissertation course are valued as 4 credits except for dissertation complete and oral defense that is valued as 2 credits; comprehensive examination is valued as 1 credit. Total Credits required for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Business of Administration Program is 63.
The grading system of Charisma University follows a 4.0-grade point scale.
Grades P and NP do not apply to graduate programs. Undergraduate students that seeking consideration for a P or NP grading option should notify their instructors three weeks before the end of their courses. In some cases, most undergraduate courses have no P & NP grading option. Students interested in the P & NP grading option should check with their instructors in advance whether their courses have P & NP option.
All units within this programme are assessed by Charisma University.
- Research Proposals
Tuition Fee (GBP) :
Please contact us for Tuition Fee information