Mission Skill Academy
Mission Skills Academy was established in 2015 in Malaysia. Mission Skills Academy comprises of a team of Academicians dedicated to supporting the learning and development needs of working adults by providing a variety of professional programmes that are innovative, contemporary and relevant. Located in One Puchong Business Park, Mission Skills Academy provides ample space for the development & training in various fields.
To provide cutting-edge and applicable career development programmes for working adults, Mission Skill Academy has developed an extensive network of strategic alliances with recognized local and international experts. Their individual and collective expertise continues to expand the repertoire and quality of relevant professional programmes that reflect industry needs.
At Mission Skills Academy, we appreciate the varied experience and perspectives that adults bring to their studies. Many of our students take courses to help with career advancement, to open up new horizons, for academic purposes or for the sheer enjoyment of learning with fellow enthusiasts.
Till date Mission Skill Academy have successfully enrolled over 1500 students from all over the globe including Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Pakistan, India and other countries with Local and Foreign Institutions in programmes ranging from Certificate’s, Diploma’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD programmes.
- Committed in building lifelong learning skills to improve self-confidence, develop positive thinking and upskilling students from all over the globe
- To be a learning hub that provides Academic, Vocational and Life-Long Learning programmes to enhance students’ qualifications, skills and employability.
- Provide Academic and Training Opportunities to build a skilled and competent workforce.
- To equip students with latest specialized knowledge and develop professional skills to excel in their careers.
- To motivate and inspire students to upskill themselves to attain success in the purpose driven industry.
- To emphasis the importance of Life Long Learning.
Mission Skills Academy is licensed by the Human Resource Development Corporation (HRDCorp), Human Resource Ministry, Malaysia to conduct corporate training programmes and executive level programmes. Mission Skills Academy is also licensed by the Ministry of Finance (MoF), Malaysia.
Director of Academics
Director of Operations
Director of Quality Assurance
At Mission Skills Academy, we provide scholarships of up to 50% for students achieving top grades in their previous qualifications prior to enrolling with us.
Mission Skills Academy also offers Instalment Plan packages for all students with financial burden at NO INTEREST RATES.
Terms and Conditions Apply!
Please contact us for more information on the above.